Local COVID-19 Resources:
With so much information being disseminated regarding novel coronavirus (COVID-19), SFMMS has compiled the following resources for reliable, up-to-date information for physicians:
San Francisco Marin Medical Society
- SFMMS Principles for the Reopening of In-Person Schools Closed Due to COVID-19
- Highlighted Principles for the Resumption of Routine Patient Care
- Webinar Recording, October 28, 2020: Drs. Ellen Chen, Willi McFarland, Isabel Ochoa, and Darpun Sachdev of the University of California San Francisco discuss the availability and quality of COVID-19 testing, testing technologies, testing resources, and contact tracing in San Francisco.
- Webinar Recording, July 14, 2020: Drs. Ellen Weber and Jessica Bloome of the University of California San Francisco discuss the state of contact tracing in California.
- Webinar Recording, May 20, 2020: Drs. John Brown and Ellen Chen, San Francisco Department of Public Health, discuss recently-issued health order concerning the resumption of routine patient care, the availability of personal protective equipment, and more.
San Francisco Department of Public Health:
Marin Health & Human Services:
Social Distancing Video Illustrations
San Francisco Chronicle: