DINNER SEMINAR: Winding Down Your Practice
Effectively transitioning your practice for your patients, staff and family requires careful planning and sufficient time to accomplish. Join SFMMS for the seminar to learn creative strategies to help you accomplish your goals, including: bringing in an associate, recruiting, selling the practice, or closing the practice. We will also cover the latest information on valuation methodology for selling, divorce, or estate planning purposes.
- What you need to know to sell your practice
- Latest valuation methodology for selling your practice and planning your estate
- Merging practices - equalizing assets, structure decisions, expense share, partnership corporations
- Preparing for retirement while you practice - finances, lifestyle, work/life balance
- Legal and ethical duties to patients when retiring
The dinner seminar is generously supported by Mechanics Bank, and presented by Debra Phairas, President of Practice & Liability Consultants, a nationally recognized firm specializing in practice management and malpractice prevention. Her consulting experience includes over 2,000 practices of all sizes and specialties.
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Location: Commissary at the Presidio, 101 Montgomery Street, San Francisco
Tickets: $89 for SFMMS members; $129 for nonmembers; dinner included; spouses/significant others encouraged to attend at no additional charge
Registration: Click here to register
To view photos from past SFMMS events, click here.